Friday 31 October 2014

Mood Board

My mood board consists of different names I may be calling my magazine, they also have different fonts and colours so when it comes to making my front cover I will know straight away which font and colour I will want to use. Also on my mood board I have put some clothes on it that I want the person on the front of my magazine to be wearing. In the top right hand corner I have put things on there that I believe the target audience will like varying from twitter/Facebook, McDonalds and make up. Underneath that I have 5 pop artists all stood differently, these are the stances I am considering my model standing like on the front page of my magazine as the main image. Finally underneath that I have 4 different pop magazines so when it comes to making my front cover I can look at them to see what conventions I should be putting on my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment